Import Alternate IDs
Use this option to batch upload Alternate IDs, next you will review the report and verify Alt ID Types and finally import them into Leo.
Below is a sample template for Alternate IDs as a CSV file for download.
- Select a File: Browse for the CSV file.
- Save File
TIP: Leo automatically scans all uploading files for viruses.
This report shows the data that you have uploaded to Leo, and at this point the data has not been imported/added to Leo. This report allows you to review and verify the data prior to the actual upload of data into Leo.
Click here to select an Alternative ID Type: There will be an option (link) in the upper left corner of this report. This option will take the data and import it into the Leo database.
NOTE: It may also require more input from you, such as selecting a specific link or type of data.
- If you are importing Alternate IDs, you will have to select an Alternate ID Type
- Select the Alternate ID Type: Select from the dropdown
- Enforce Unique Alt ID: Check box to enforce one (1) Alt ID per User rule
- Import IDs: This will now Import all data into Leo