This option allows administrators to manage the active Announcements in Leo. It is primarily a tool to remove unwanted Announcements.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Announcements [expand]
Use the following settings to customize Announcement features:
- Minutes between Announcement check: Click the blue link (No Value Assigned) to set the number of minutes between system announcement checks.
- Activate announcement manager: This setting will allow administrators to remove unwanted announcements.
- Disable reply option for students: Check this setting to disable the Reply option for students in the announcement tab.
- Disable the new announcement option in announcement tab for students: Check this option to disable the new announcement icon in the announcement tab for students.
- Allow users to hide read announcements: Check this option to allow users to hide an announcement after reading it. A count of active, read announcements will be displayed and users will be allowed to review announcements that have been hidden.
- Block students from adding new recipients to an email: Check this option to block students from adding new recipients to an email or announcement.