Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Location Management > Buildings
- Building Listing: This lists all the buildings in the system by their campus.
- Add a New Building: This option is used to define a building, which can then be associated with locations (rooms).
- Search: Enter name, campus or description.
Edit or Add New
This screen is used to define a Building, which can then be associated with Locations (Rooms). The building option in Location Management is optional, but is required for some systems that Leo interact with, such as ECHO360.
NOTE: If you do not enter a Time Zone for your Building, the default Campus time zone will be used. If the Campus does not have a defined Time Zone, the the default Time Zone for your system will be used.
- Name (*): Enter the name of the Building
- Campus (*): Enter the name of the Campus
Optional fields are:
- Latitude and Longitude
- Time Zone
- Save Building Record