The Content settings in the Account Manager allow System Administrators and Super Users to customize certain settings related to the content in your instance of Leo.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Content > [expand]
- Use Multi File upload: Enables Multi file upload option
Activate custom download timeout setting: Enables custom timeout option
- Custom download timeout time: Specify number of seconds before a download timeout. 0 = unlimited.
- Custom download timeout flag size trigger: Specify the file size (bytes) that will trigger the timeout.
- Activate Content Server option: Activate the remote content server option, must be configured in bdlocal.
- Disable auto rsync to content host: This option is for systems using SAN or other centralized storage.
- Disable New Document option:
- LTI Debug: If checked, verbose output of LTI connections will be written to the Exceptions list.
- Normalize Zip Path: If checked, the path names of Zip file archives will be normalized (alpha numeric only)
- Allow Saving Web Links without Verification: If checked, web links can be saved even if they fail verification.
- Display 'All New Documents' link in Calendar Document List: Displays a link on the Calendar's Document list that will open the New Document report.
Set Quality Assurance and display settings for all uploaded content
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Content > [expand] > Program Settings [expand]
- Display Related Materials by Default: Provides a Material Pane on Course Section and Event screens
- Enable the QA content module: Provided tools to verify and approve Course content.
- Hide unapproved QA content from students: Hides content that has not been approved by the QA process from Students.