This report shows the most recent exceptions recorded in Leo. It is sorted by descending date and time, but is otherwise unfiltered.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > System Administration > Exceptions
- Summary: This report displays a summary listing of exceptions by their source module, and a count of the number of exceptions for each module is also displayed. You can click on the module name for a detailed listing of the exceptions for that module.
- Purge All: The option will purge all exceptions. It is mostly used on development systems or when troubleshooting an issue on a live system.
- View One: This screen lets you retrieve an exception record by the exception record's ID number. The ID of an exception will be included with email reports of errors and will also be included in the generic error message returned to non-administrative users. Once you have the number, you can go the system from which the error originated and use this screen to review the error.
- Refresh: Refresh the page's data
- By User: This report gives a summary of errors by user. You can click on a given User for a detail listing of the errors.