This feature presents a Super User with options for tailoring a screen copy operation.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > System Administration > MyUIAdmin > Clone a Screen
The following list explains each option.
- Existing Screen to Clone: Double click to see a list of screens
- Name of New Screen: Type in the name of the new screen
- Just Master Record: Select YES if you just need the Master Record copied
- Screen Options*: Select YES if you want the Screen Options copied (not available if just copying master record)
- Option Access Groups*: Select YES if you want Security Access Groups for the screen options copied (only available if also copying screen options)
- Input Fields*: Select YES if you want to copy Input Fields (not available if just copying Master Record)
- Field Access Groups*: Select YES if you want to copy Input Field Security Access Groups (only available if also copying Input Fields)
Note: The * "Include deleted" option allows you to copy referenced screen components that were previously marked for deletion.
- Clone Screen