Location Management is used to define Locations (rooms), Campuses, Country and Region codes, and room scheduling rules. Some of the data for Locations is imported from authoritative sources, such as the country and region codes from the United Nations database.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Location Management
- Time Zones: This report shows a list of the defined time zones in your system. Please refer to the article Location Management: Time Zones
- Campuses: This screen is used to manage the campuses used at your institution. Please refer to the article Location Management: Campuses
- Buildings: This screen is use to manage the buildings by campus used at your institution. Refer to the article Location Management: Buildings
- Locations: This screen is use to manage the locations by campus used at your institution. Refer to the article Location Management: Locations
- Countries: This function will import country codes from an XML file compiled by the United Nations. The file contains a list of countries and regions that will be imported into your Leo database.
- Regions: This function will import region codes for supported countries. If the region codes for your country are not currently supported, contact Leo technical support so that your region codes can be added.
- Subregions: Sub Regions are a non-standard geographical region. Refer to the article Sub Regions
- Locker Locations: This report is used to manage the locations where lockers are located. Once a location has been assigned you can create lockers entries for that location. Refer to the article Locker Locations.
- Upload Locations: The Location Upload function allows you to upload locations into Leo using a CSV data file with specific fields. Refer to the article Location Management: Upload Locations
- Location Merge: Use the merge option to merge duplicate locations. Refer to the article Location Merge
- Location Types: This screen allows you to find or create a Location Type. Individual locations can then be linked to the location types. Refer to the Location Types article.
Dedupe Locations: This option will scan all of your locations and will merge all duplicate locations with the same name and campus. It will also merge all locations with the same name and no campus.
- NOTE: Once merged the locations cannot be unmerged.
- Location Change Log: The Location Change Log report shows a list of every change to the location of an Event. The list can be used to feed changes to your room scheduling system, or just to review the latest updates. When you are satisfied with a change, you can check the OK box and the entry will be removed from the report.