Faculty Contribution Tracking (FCT) Admin Reports allows you to track financial contributions to Faculty and Course Directors based on the work performed over a specified period of time.
Path: Admin Toolbar > FCT Admin > FCT Admin Reports
- FCT Reports: Please refer to the article FCT Reports
- FCT Detail Report: Please refer to the article FCT Detail Reports
- Manual Adjustment: This option allows you to manually adjust faculty contribution entries. Please refer to the article Manual Adjustment
- Non-FCT Faculty: After selecting a Program/Year, the report will display a list of Faculty marked as NON-FCT Users.
- Enrollment Summary: After selecting a Program/Year, the report displays an enrollment summary for all Primary Courses.
- FCT Faculty Summary: After selecting a Program/Year, the report will display all active Faculty for the given Academic Year. Please refer to the article FCT Faculty Summary
- Invalid Events: This report will show events that are missing critical data, which would keep the Events out of most standard reports. Please refer to the article Invalid Events