Use this option to batch upload Locations, next you will review the report to verify the data and finally import the data into Leo
Path: Home > Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Data Entry > Data Import > Locations
Below is a sample template for Locations CSV file for download.
- Click Browse and choose the .csv file you created in Step 1.
- Then click Save File to upload the spreadsheet.
TIP: Leo automatically scans all uploading files for viruses.
Click Close to continue.
This report shows the data that you have uploaded to Leo, and at this point the data has not been imported/added to Leo. This report allows you to review and verify the data prior to the actual upload of data into Leo.
- Click here to Import the Locations in this list: This option will take the data and import it into the Leo database.
NOTE: If a location in your spreadsheet already exists in the system, it will not import again (and you will not see it in the preview report).
Confirm to Import
- Click Start the Upload to begin the upload/push to Leo.
- Once the upload is complete, you will receive another message confirming no errors were found.
- Click Ok to continue.
- Your new locations will then be available for use throughout Leo.
For more information of Locations refer to the article Location Management: Locations