This Faculty Contribution Tracking (FCT) Report shows all of the defined FCT Reports for a given year. FCT Reports allow you to view detailed data from your system, including data on Faculty hours, Departments, Courses, Events, Event Types, etc.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > FCT Admin > FCT Report > [Select Year]
When this FCT Report is first opened it will display the following:
- Name: Listing of FCT Reports that you have created.
- Add Report: Use this link to create a New FCT Report.
- Admin Mode: View reports that have been created by others for the selected Year.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have filled out this form correctly the first time.
- You will not be able to edit the settings once the report is created.
- If you decide you need to change the settings after you have already created/saved the report, you will have to create a new report all over again.
- Reports can be deleted once created.
There are two flags that must be set to include lab fees:
- Lock down Lab Fees: YES = Includes lab fees. NOTE: Labs flagged as off-site will not be included in the financial report.
- Include Research: You must select YES in order to get the Student Mentors included in this data.
NOTE: Once a report is set up it cannot be modified. This is to ensure that historical data for the report can be accurately compared to newer versions of the report.
FCT Report Options
Since this is a new FCT Report, use the 3rd option: Run Report
After you have clicked the Run Report, you will see the FCT Summary Report screen (Use the link to jump to that header)
Select the Name of the Report you would like to open.
This screen shows you the custom settings for the FCT Report you selected and allows you to:
Capture Data: Click to capture all data prior to running the report.
- New capture versions will be created each time the Capture Data link is clicked.
- If the data in the report is edited between captures, clicking the Capture Data will include those edits.
- Finalize Data: If this link is clicked, no new versions can be created from this report, it will finalize all data.
- Run Report: Generate a summary report based on the captured data
NOTE: The fields Data as of and Version # will indicate the last capture date and time as well as the number of times it has been captured.
NOTE: You cannot change the basic settings of this report. If you need to change settings then you will need to create a new report.
(1) Capture Data
- Click the here link to continue.
(2) Finalize Data
This option marks all current records in this report as the finalized version.
NOTE: If you are not wanting to finalize data, then go on to (3) Run Report.
(3) Run Report
- To view the data that has been captured, click Run Report.