This feature allows you to define and connect to a remote document repository.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > System Administration > Document Distribution
This screen defines how to connect to a remote document repository. Not all fields are required, depending on the protocol chosen. Transfers can be run manually or automatically. Your Sysadmin is responsible for setting up the automatic transfers.
- Name (*): The name for each distribution must be unique.
- Description: Optional
- Protocol (*): Select the transfer protocol from the list.
- Target Host: URl or IP address
- Path: Base target path
- Remote User: Remote Users name
- Password: Remote password
- Module (*): Defines which export Module will be used to execute the transfer.
- Save Record
The Clear Log option will clear all entries in the Document Distribution Log.
- Create New Settings (Add New DD)
- Edit current Document Distribution Settings
Edit Document Distribution Settings
Document Distribution Settings Menu
- Transfer Log: Report shows the Log Entry and Timestamp
- Error Log: Report shows the Log Entry and Timestamp
- Exception Report: Report shows the Source and File names that were NOT exported
- Exclusion Report: Report shows All Files that were excluded from being exported
- Auto-Created Files: Displays Auto-Created Files
- Clear Log: See warning above