This report shows a list of the users who have logged within the last 3 hours. A user will only be shown once in this report, but there is a list of their logon times, so that you can see how many times they have logged in within the 3 hour time period.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > System Administration > Logons
1. All Logons: This report shows all users who are logged on, or were logged on within the last several hours.
- Items are purged off of this list if there is no activity every several hours.
- The list is sorted alphabetically by last name.
2. History: Review the Stats Report.
3. Daily Downloads: This is a detailed report of the content that has been downloaded from the system by Users for a given date.
- You can select other dates with the Filter.
- You can view data in a Graph.
- You can also view RSS Activity summary report.
- NOTE: This file also shows the size of the file so you can determine the amount of content (in bytes) being downloaded.
4. User Name: Click on User Name to see individual Stats