The Mapping settings in the Account Manager allow System Administrators and Super Users to customize certain settings related to Mapping in your instance of Leo.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced >Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Mapping [expand]
- Session Objectives Import: This setting enables the Session Objective Import option within Data Import.
- Activate Legacy Competency Option: Checking this setting allows you the option to turn off the Legacy competency once you have converted the existing competencies.
- Display Course Mapping Tab: Check this box to enable the display of the mapping tab in the Course Screen, which shows a detailed view of the Course's mapping data.
- Display Event Mapping Tab: Check this box to enable the display of the mapping tab in the Event Screen, which shows a detailed view of the Event's mapping data.
- Display Long Events Mapping Tab: Check this box to enable the display of the mapping tab in the Long Event Screen, which shows a detailed view of the Long Event's mapping data.
- Mapping Tab Format: This option allows you to select the mapping tab format from the drop-down menu provided. This determines the type and format of the data displayed in the mapping tab.
- Category G&O Reports: Defines the type and format of the data displayed in the mapping tab on Event screens
- Disable G&O Mapping of PET: The will disable the mapping of Objectives to PET data in events.
Program: Mapping Settings
Define the scope of mapping at the Course/Section level: The default setting is Master Level.
- Master Level setting will include all objectives defined at the Section Level of a Course across all Sections.
- Academic Year setting will include all objectives mapped to a Section of a Course within the same Academic Year.
- Unique Section setting will only use the objectives directly linked to a given Section of the Course.
Enable option to hide mapping from students: This option hides mapping in learning events when it would reveal too much about an event.
- Mapping will be made available 10 days after the Event to enrolled Students.
- Non-enrolled Students will be blocked permanently.
- Number of days after event that enrolled students have access: Default is 10 days. 999=never. This only applies to students enrolled in the event.
Number of Theme mapping levels to use (default is Three): This defines the number of levels of mapping you wish to use.
- Use One Level: Theme only,
- Use Two Levels: Theme and Theme Set,
- Use All Three Levels: Theme, Theme Set, and Theme Collection.