The Calendar options within the Account Manager provide greater customization of the calendar system.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager > Modules [expand] > Calendar [expand]
- Show campus information: Check this option to display the campus abbreviation in the event hovers on the calendar.
- Enable the option to lock the school year in the Calendar Filter: Will force the filter to use the default school year in your profile.
- Disable display of primary course: The primary course will not be displayed on the Calendar.
- Enable Time Zone options: Set a time zone for your own computer that's different than the time zone for events created on your system.
- Enable CalDav: Allows users to access their calendar across their devices.
- Enable ICS Export (password protected): Allows users to download their calendar data and keep it private.
- Enable iCAL export advanced logging: For debugging only.
- Allow Public ICS Subscription (ICS Export must be enabled): Allows users to subscribe to their calendar.
- Add Mandatory and Attire Information to iCAL feed: Shows attendance and attire info in Event description.
- CalDav/ICS Days: Assign a value
- CalDav/ICS URL: Assign a URL - if you are utilizing the Calendar Subscription and have SSO setup, you will need to update the URL to the noshib URL. For assistance, contact the HelpDesk.
- Include event groups in calendar hover: Displays a list of the enrolled groups.
- Display broadcast data in the calendar and activate broadcast filter option:
Related Materials on Calendar Tab: (See the dropdown to select an option)
- Always Display Related Materials on Calendar Tab by Default (Longest Load Time)
- Minimize Related Materials on Calendar Tab by Default(Faster Load Time)
- Remove Related Materials from Calendar Tab for all Users(Fastest Load Time)