Overview of the Account Manager: System Management
Leo+ is designed to fit the needs of each institution by allowing customization via the Account Manager.
- The Account Manager is where you turn on/off the different functions and features in Leo and is open to System Administrators and Super Users only.
- The Account Manager is the institution's control panel.
- While some items cannot be altered, there are many that give you the opportunity to "customize".
TIP: You might hear an Leo representative mention setting a "flag" in the control panel - this is how we often refer to the settings found in the Account Manager.
Account Manager/System Management Screen
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager
- Use Leo Management +/- signs to expand or collapse the two trees at the same time.
- Use the individual +/- signs to expand or collapse individual trees and folders.
- Use Control + F to search for keywords
- The far right scroll bar indicates where the words are located from the search.
- The words are highlighted in yellow or orange throughout the screen.
System Admin Options
For more detailed information, please refer to Leo Admin Options article
- The articles that follow this overview will describe each of the options listed below in alphabetical order.