System Administration Overview
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > System Administration
- Stats: This screen displays the logins, downloads, and browsers used for each month.
- Exceptions: This report shows the most recent exceptions recorded in Leo. It is sorted by descending date and time, but is otherwise unfiltered.
- Use Legacy Theme: This screen allows to you switch back to Legacy. NOTE features in the Legacy may no longer fully function.
- Logons: This report shows a list of the Users who have logged within the last 3 hours.
- LTI: This menu is where you can define and configure your LTI partners for this Leo implementation.
- MyUIAdmin: My User Interface (UI) Admin menu items is where you can customize existing menus and screens.
- Document Distribution: This screen defines how to connect to a remote document repository.
Search Admin: Search administration consists of two main options:
- 1. Maintenance of excluded words
- 2. Rebuilding the search database
- Codes: This menu lets you administer some of the core codes used to control Leo.
- CSP: Content Security Policy: This section allows the System Administrator to maintain, define, and enforce content security policy rules.
- System Tests: This module is used to run test onLeo and on the code base. It allows Administrators to test and debug the Email, Announcement, Reminder, and other semi-automated modules that cannot otherwise be easily tested in real time. NOTE: This is restricted to high security levels only.
- Mobile: The Mobile Home Menu consists of a summary list of the events for the day, and each entry is a link to a detailed screen for the activity.
- Analytics: This site can measure usage by sending data to an analytics service such as Google Analytics.
- Manage This Account:
- Special: This menu contains sensitive administrative functions. These functions are not for normal, everyday, use. Functions located here are only rarely used, and have the ability to erase significant amounts of data. NOTE: Only administrators with a security level of 95, or higher, can have access to this menu.