Data Export Overview
The options in the menu allow the System Administrator to control the various automated export systems within Leo. The data export types include:
- Database synchronization
- File synchronization
- XML export (not yet in production)
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Data Entry > Data Export
- Export Courses: This utility will let you export the courses for a given Academic and School Year. For more information, refer to Export Courses.
- User Roster: This screen is used to select the parameters for running a Roster Export from Leo. For more information, refer to Export User Roster.
- MyExportAdmin: For more information, refer to Export My Export Admin
- Faculty, Course, Event Snapshot: This utility will generate an XML document that contains all of the Courses, Events, and Long Events for an Academic Year, it also includes a full listing of Faculty and Locations. For more information, refer to Export Faculty, Course, Event Snapshot.