Control how frequently the system checks for connectivity.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Advanced > Account Manager > System Admin Options > Validation Settings
- Disable Connection Test - NOT recommended for live systems: (Check Box): This option will turn off *most* connection tests. This options is primarily for developers.
- Conn Fail Max: Number of connection failures before the system flags this as a connection failure. The default is 10.
- Connection Check Interval: Number of milliseconds between connection tests. Default is 11000.
- Failure Timeout: Number of milliseconds after a connection test is run before failure is recorded. Default is 10000.
- Show Connection Error: (Check Box): Shows the connections errors.