Sharing Small Groups Across Courses/Years
This feature will allow Administrators to share Small Groups across different Courses or throughout different Years.
Path: Home > [Course Screen] > People > Groups > Small Group Sets
Small Group Screen
- Select the New link.
New/Edit small groups
- After creating a name for the group, click Save Record. (1)
- From the Small Groups screen, click on the new group you created
- Choose either Add Groups or Add Groups By Year. (2)
Select small groups
- Move the Available Small Groups to the Selected Small Groups.
- You can search for specific groups using the Filter, begin typing the Group's name.
- Click the square in the upper right hand corner to close and save.
- The new small group is now ready.
- Click on the Name to edit the Small Group.
These Groups will be truly shared and not cloned; so if a Student is removed from the Small Group, they will be removed everywhere that Small Group is used.