Mapping Menu Overview
The Mapping shows a detailed report of how the content in this Course has been mapped to Objectives, competencies, clinical procedures and more.
Path: Courses > [Select Course]> Mapping [down arrow] > Mapping Menu
- All Mapping: List of all mapping available for the current Course Section organized by category.
- Tree View: Week by week list of Goals and Objectives linked to the Courses, Events, Long Events, Exams, materials, Session Objectives, Diagnoses, and Procedures in your system. For more information, refer to the Tree View article.
- Course G&O: List of all Objectives linked directly to the Course via the Course Screen. Includes links to Event-Level Objectives as well
- Event G&O: List of all Objectives linked to Events in this Course.
- Session Objectives: List of Session Objectives throughout the Course.
- Core Competencies: List of all Core Competencies linked to the course via Events.
- Set Proficiency: Set the proficiency level for each G&O linked to the Course.
- Summary: The report shows the list of Objectives, Session Objectives Methodologies, etc., mapped to the Events in this Course and included options to manage the mapping from the report.
- Event Mapping Detail: This generates an Excel file with detailed mapping information for all Events in the Course.
- Exam G&O: This is a listing of G&O used in Exams for this Course.
- Map Themes: You can map Themes at the Course Level, however, this is primarily used by Courses that have no Events.
- Default Section Objectives: You can select the default Objectives for this Course and apply them to all Section in the same year.
- S/O Template: This generates a template to facilitate the bulk import of Session Objectives into existing Events in a Course.
- Migrate G&O Version: This will migrate all old mapped Objectives to the current Objective Version if the new and old Objectives names match. For more information, refer to G&O Migration Tool
- Hidden Mapping: This displays the list of Events where mapping is being hidden from Students.