Section Attendance Report
This report summary attendance stats for all Students in the Course/Section. There are two categories represented here:
- All Events
- Mandatory Events
The report includes a count of the attendance in all Events (until the current date) and the attendance in Mandatory eEents, along with the percentage of attendance.
Path: Home > [Section Screen] > People > Attendance Reports
Course/Section Wide Attendance
To approve or deny Absence Requests from the Course/Section screen All Active New/Unprocessed Absence Requests, you must be an Administrators for the Attendance System.
To view absence requests that are pending, approved or denied you must be a Course or Event level Course Director, Course Coordinator, Absence Request Administrator, or Administrator of the Course/Event.
The following reports are also available:
- Requests: This option will let you you manage absence requests for the Course/Section. If someone is a Course Instructor who has Course Level permissions they can only manage the Absence Requests for that particular Course/Section.
- Detail: This report displays attendance records for all Students (enrolled in the course) for all mandatory Events. To view which absences were approved/denied, you can use this report. This can be a large report depending on the number of Events in the Course/Section.
- No Attendance: This reports displays the list of Students who have not logged their attendance to mandatory Events (or were otherwise absent) within the last two weeks (14 days). You can adjust the date range within the report. This report also allows you to see how many days have passed since each absent Student's last attendance.
- Absence: This reports displays the list of Students who have been marked as absent in all mandatory Events in a Course.
- Attendance Status: This option will show the status of mandatory Events that do not have completed attendance records for the last 15 days. You can change various parameters in the system at a later time. You can also use this screen. From this screen you can also Send Reminders to Course Director(s) and Course Coordinator(s) that there are Events with outstanding attendance records.
- Sign-in Sheets: This option will create sign-in sheets for the Events in this Course. You can filter the Events by date and type.
- NOTE: You can download each report as a .CSV file by clicking the downward-pointing arrow located in the top-right corner of the screen.
Individual Student Attendance Record
NOTE: You can download each report as a .CSV file by clicking the downward-pointing arrow located in the top-right corner of the screen.