Gradebook: Edit Scores
This article will show you how to adjust one grade at a time through the Gradebook screen.
Path: Home > Courses > [Course Screen] > Assessment > Gradebook
- Score/Grade: Click the score to open the Scoring Wizard to edit a grade or comment.
- Hover Over Score: Displays a dialog box with information about the Student's grade.
TIP: You can also use the Quick Entry screen to enter multiple grades. See article on How to use the Quick Entry screen to input grades into the Gradebook.
- Edit the relevant fields. Numeric scores may have up to 2 decimal places to the right of the decimal point.
- Click Save Record.
NOTE: The Numeric Score field will accept a zero value, whereas the Quick Entry Screen will not.
Remove Existing Score
From the Scoring Wizard:
- Click Remove Score (show in the background image).
- Then click Yes to continue.
No Score Value
The Student's Gradebook cell now has a value of No Score.
NOTE: This can be useful after using the Quick Entry screen, and then needing to change a grade for Students that have not yet completed the task.