Gradebook Quick Entry of scores
The Gradebook Quick Entry feature allows you to set the score for all students for an assignment at the same time.
Using this feature, you can manually set the grade for each individual student. Or you can copy the same grade to all students in the list.
This article will show you how to use the Quick Entry Screen.
Path: Home > Courses > [Course Screen] > Assessment > Gradebook
Step 1: Course Screen
Step 2: Course Gradebook
Click the Pencil icon.
To apply the same grade to all students in the list...
- In the very first text box, the Score field, enter the score that you want copied to all students.
- Click the Copy/Down arrow to copy the grade and apply it to all the students in the list.
You will be asked if you are sure you want to copy the grade; click OK to continue.
- After the score is copied, close the Quick Entry screen by clicking the 'X' in the top-right corner.
- You can always return to the Quick Entry screen to modify the individual scores.
NOTE: This screen does NOT accept zeroes. Please refer to How to input grades through the GradeBook screen to enter zeroes.
To enter a different grade for each student...
- Use the Score text field to manually input individual scores.
- When finished, click the 'X' icon in the top-right corner of the screen to save and exit.