Mapping: Default Course Objectives
This article will show you the steps required to add Objectives to a Course.
NOTE: The Objectives must have already been added to the system in order for it to be added to a Course.
Path: Courses > [Course Screen] > Mapping > Default Section Objectives
Select Course Section Objectives
- The Objectives listed in the Selected Objectives column (right) are the Objectives that are currently assigned to this Course.
- Objectives that are marked with (ǂ) are mapped as a default Section Objectives in another Course Section(s).
- Click the Objective in the Available Objectives column (left) to move it to the column on the right.
- You can also use the Filter word search to search for specific Objectives.
- Click the small square icon in the top-right corner of the screen to save and exit.