The Calendar acts as a central information hub and resource, providing users with quick access to their schedule and tools to manage their events in Leo. Users have multiple ways to customize their calendar, ranging from Day, Week, Month and List view as well as various filter options.
Calendar Menu Options
1. Scroll using the arrows to the future or the past in increments of Days, Weeks or Months.
2. The Calendar views can be set to Today, Day, Week, Month or List.
(3) Setting Calendar Filters
The Set Calendar Filters feature allows Users to set personal preference defaults and/or clear filters that they are currently using on their calendar.
Users can select their Campus and Program as well as School Year and Course or choose to see only Events in which they are either enrolled in, auditing, the instructor, or are serving as a Grader for.
Toggle inline help off or on with the +/- sign.
Add your own Personal Events to your calendar.
Once the Personal Event has been saved, you can also invite others from your institution to the Event. Click on the Event which now appears on the Calendar.
Once you are on the Personal Event page, complete the following steps to invite others to your event:
Click on People, then Groups
The Assign Groups to a Personal Event Screen will allow you to select the Users you wish to invite.
Click on the Users you would like to add to the Event from the Available Groups column. Once Users have been added to the Assigned Groups column, they will receive information about the Personal Event you created and invited them to join.
- Toggle Weekends: On/off on the calendar.
- Events Report: All Events listed
- Room Usage Report: All Rooms listed
- Activity Summary Report: This report provides a summary list of activities for a given date range.
- Print Calendar: Print directly to a printer or as a PDF file.
- Generate Calendar PDF: Set your own preferences for a PDF file of the calendar. See example below.
- iCal Export: Create an iCal calendar export file and set your own preferences. See example below.
Generate PDF Calendar
Select your preferences for a PDF version of your calendar.
This will generate a standards compliant iCal data file that can be imported into most modern calendar systems. Save the generated file and then import it into your preferred calendar system.
The ? Icon explains the Calendar Color Codes
Hide or show the Related Materials pane with this convenient icon toggle.
All materials that are in Bold Text have not been downloaded yet.
In the Related Materials pane are tools for selecting and downloading available materials in the Calendar, Course or Event screens.
For more detailed information refer to Download Materials article.
(4) Numbered Weeks
(5) Long Events
Long Events are listed at the top of the Calendar and often span an entire day or more.