Mapping: Session Objectives
This report shows a list of Session Objectives for a given Course. The Session Objectives have two possible sources:
- Long Events
The report will let you link to the Event or Long Event. From here you can update the Session Objectives, if you have the proper access.
Path: Courses > [Select Course] >Mapping Tab > Session Objective
This report can be accessed from two sources:
- From the Mapping Tab of the Course screen
- From the Session Objectives by Course report option
This screen is used to edit a single Session Objective.
- The Objective is limited to 250 characters.
NOTE: If the current learning Event is part of a Linked Event, then the Session Objective will be replicated to the other Linked Events.
This screen links a Session Objectives to the defined list of Goals and Objectives. This is very important because it provides a detailed list of how those Goals and Objectives are being achieved.
- The default list of Objectives is based on the Objectives that have been selected for the course.
- The Expanded Set of Objectives is the full set of Objectives for the current Academic Year.
NOTE: If you remove an Objective, but do not select to move it from all other Linked Events, then the Objective will be re-synced and added back into this Event.