Exam Editor: Edit Question Tab
NOTE: In order to edit a question you have to select the question while still inside the Questions tab.
Under the Edit Question Tab are six additional tabs:
- Prompt Attachment:
- Exam Settings:
- Edit Responses:
And under the Prompt Tab are 4 links:
- Edit Question Prompt: Edit the question prompt and other basic settings for the question
- Edit Link Settings: Edit setting for this Exam related to the learning object to which it is tied.
- Edit Explanation: Edit the overall explanation of this question
- Manage My Categories: Edit the question categories that belong to you
Edit Question Prompt
Enter the basic settings for this question:
- Prompt: Use the WYSIWYG editor when designing your question.
- Max Score
- Save Question
- Admin Notes:
This screen is used to select the Objectives that should be mapped to a given Exam question.
Use the text filter to word search a specific Objective.
Use this screen to edit responses to a question.
- Add New Response
- Click on a text to Edit a Response (Opens in new tab)
- Remove a Response
- Response: Edit the Response with the WYSIWYG editor
- Sequence: The order in which they will appear in the question. (This new response is automatically given a sequence of 25)
- Correct Answer: place check mark if this response is the correct answer
- Cost: If the response has a cost associated with it, it can be placed here
- 2nd Cost: If the response has a cost associated with it, it can be placed here
Edit Response (1)
Edit Response Explanation (2)
This explanation is normally used to discuss why the current response is correct, or, why it is incorrect. Broader discussions about the question in general are best placed in the Question Explanation field, which can be accessed from the Prompt tab.
NOTE: If your explanation begins with http then the System will treat it as a web link.
Add Additional Responses (3)
Notice this additional response automatically is given the sequence number of 25.