Assign Event Level Graders
This option assigns Graders at the Event level, which means that these Graders have access to utilize the Grader options only at the Event, Linked Event or Long Event level for which they are assigned to for the Course.
Graders at the Event level will have the ability to evaluate and score Assignments, Evaluations, and text based questions on Exams for a specific Event. Graders will have access to grade Exam results, but will not have access to other Exam options, unless explicitly given additional access.
A Grader at the Event level can be any User as long as they are assigned to the Grader role.
Assign a User as a Grader for an Event
To directly assign Graders at the Event Level, follow the steps below.
- Path: Event > People > Faculty & Staff > Graders
- Select the Users you would like to have as Graders for the Event.
- The list of Users who have been Graders is populated with Users who have been assigned as Graders elsewhere, but not for this particular Event.
- The list that comes up under Get Extended List is every User in the system who is not currently assigned as a Grader. This allows you the ability to select a Faculty, Staff, Student. or another User to be a Grader for the particular Event.
- If you are having trouble with locating a specific User, the Add by Search option will let you do quick searches for the user(s) you want to add to the Grader list.
- Anytime you need to make changes to the Grader access list for the Event, you will have the ability to do so by coming back to this screen.
TIP: If a Course Grader has already been established there is no need to associate an Event Grader. Should you wish to modify or add Course Graders, please refer to the Assign Course Level Graders article for more information.