The Calendar is the prominent feature in Leo that allows Users to see their scheduled Events. Users will have multiple ways to customize the view of their calendar, ranging from Day, Week, Month and List view.
Calendar Menu Options
1. Scroll using the arrows to the future or the past in increments of Days, Weeks or Months.
2. The Calendar views can be set to Today, Day, Week, Month or List.
(3) Setting Calendar Filters
The Set Calendar Filters feature allows Users to set personal preference defaults and/or clear filters that they are currently using on their calendar.
Users can select their Campus and Program as well as School Year and Course or choose to see only Events in which they are either enrolled in, auditing, the instructor, or a Grader for.
Toggle inline help off/on with the +/- sign.
Add your own Personal Events to your calendar.
Once the Personal Event has been saved, should you wish to invite additional Users at your institution to the Event, click on the Event which now appears on the Calendar.
Once you are on the Personal page to add additional Users to the Event complete the following workflow:
Click on People then Groups
The Assign Groups to a Personal Event Screen will allow you to select the Users who have access to the System.
Click on the Users you would like to add to the Event from the Available Groups column, once the Users have been added to the Assigned Groups column. They will receive information about the Personal Event.
- Toggle Weekends: On/off on the calendar.
- Events Report: All Events listed
- Room Usage Report: All Rooms listed
- Activity Summary Report: This report provides a summary list of activities for a given date range.
- Print Calendar: Print directly to a printer or as a PDF file.
- Generate Calendar PDF: Set your own preferences,. See example below
- iCal Export: Create an iCal calendar export file and set your own preferences. See example below
Generate PDF Calendar
Select your preferences for a PDF version of your calendar.
This will generate a standards compliant iCal data file that can be imported into most modern calendaring systems. Save the generated file and then import it into your preferred calendar system.
The ? Icon explains the Calendar Color Codes
Hide/Show the Related Materials pane with this convenient icon toggle.
All materials that are in Bold Text have not been downloaded yet.
In the Related Materials pane are tools for selecting and downloading available materials in the Calendar, Course or Event screens.
For more detailed information refer to Download Materials article.
(4) Numbered Weeks
(5) Long Events
Long Events are always on the top on the Calendar.