The Response report options provides Administrators the ability to view reports and review options based on specific Student Exam responses.
Path: Courses > [Course Screen] > Exams > Manage Exams > Response(s)
On the Results Summary screen click Options and select Reports.
- PDF Response report: Options and report: This option will allow you to generate a PDF results report
- Exam Key: Displays the Exam key for the current exam
- Students who have not taken the exam: This report provides a list of Students assigned to this Exam who have not taken the exam
- All Responses: Provides a grid report of all response for all exam participants
- Responses for all events: This results report for this exam in all events where it was used
- Responses for entire course: Provides a results report for all instances of this exam in a given Course
- Scores by category: This report provides a summary of scores by defined categories
- Scores by Course for this Exam+Link: Provides a summary of scores by Course for the current Exam+Link
- RCard report: This option will allow you to view the RCard report of the current exam
- Question Response History Grid Report: This grid report shows # of attempts to get correct answer per question
- List Teams and Team Leaders: Provides a report listing students by Team and the Team Leader for the current exam