1. Section Menu: Within these headers are reports and utilities to help view and/or manage the elements of the Section/Rotation.
2. Section Details: (Note: depending on faculty and institutional choice, you may also see an Info page, where content and interactive learning tools can be embedded. The landing page may also differ, with Materials or Info being the landing page instead of Details.)
- Begin and End Dates
- Course Director(s)
- Course Coordinators
- Your Role
(Note: depending on faculty and institutional choice, you may also see an Info page, where content and interactive learning tools can be embedded. The landing page may also differ, with Materials or Info being the landing page instead of Details.)
3. Related Materials: Materials associated to the Course Section, Campus or Course Template Level are displayed here, organized by categories. Materials can be toggled on or off screen.
This a Roles-based screen. This means that the options available to you are based on your Role in the Course. Each role will see different menus and different options in each menu.
These screens are an example of what a typical Faculty member would see.
Section Menus (1)
Each menu will be discussed below and will have links to articles that provide more details.
Select the Menu icon to toggle the Course Section menu on or off the screen.
Click Announcements to view all Announcements related to the Event.
For more detailed information refer to the Course Messages article.
Section materials are organized under the Manage Materials menu by Author or that are new.
- Select Summary to view a Summary report of materials associated to the Course Template, Campus, Section Level and Events.
The Page Stats Screen can show several types of sets of statistics:
- Course Screen - Activity related to the Course screen.
- Entire Course - Activity for the entire Course; Course and Event screens.
- Event Screen - Activity for one Event.
Note: Non-Student counts refer to all Users who are not enrolled Students in the current Course. Thus, the Non-Student count may also contain Students who are not enrolled in the current Course or linked to a given Event.
NOTE: The numbers for non-enrolled Users is most like exaggerated due to the fact that Faculty and Staff, when using Event and Course screens, often use functions that cause the screens to refresh, and each refresh counts as a new visit to the screen.
Course Wide Statistics
Course Wide Statistics: shows a summary of activity across the Course screen, all Events, and all Long Events:
- The number of total visits
- Total visits for non-enrolled Users
- Unique non-enrolled Users
- Total visits for enrolled Students
- Unique visits for enrolled Students
- Average visits per enrolled Students
- Total documents downloaded
Course Information (2)
The course screen is the repository for the basic information about your course. It shows you:
- Begin and End Date
- School Year
- Your Role
- Course Director and contact info
- Course Coordinators
- Basic course description
Related Materials (3)
Select the Materials icon to toggle Related Materials on or off the screen.
For more detailed information refer to the Download Materials article.
Course Section Download Tools
- You can click on each item to download the document (or open a new window for web links).
- Or you can select all or multiple select documents by clicking the Select All icon or multiple select.
- If you would like to download multiple files in a .zip file, check the box next to each one you would like and then click the download icon at the top-right.
- Click the empty checkbox to Deselect All documents.