G&O Version: Competency Check
Path: Admin Toolbar > Curriculum Mapping > Organization > Goals and Objectives
- Choose your version of G&O.
- Click Run Report.
- Click Competency Check.
- Choose the PCRS Set from the dropdown.
- Click Run Competency Check.
This screen lets you select a Competency Set linked to the current Objective Set, and then review all of the Objectives that have no link to the selected Competency Set.
The purpose of this is to ensure that all Objectives are linked to at least one Competency. This is to ensure your accreditation data export (CIP) does not break the primary rule that all objectives used in the report are linked to at least one of the accreditation agency's competencies.
Linking Objectives to Competencies
- Click the Objective you want to link to the PCRS.
- Select the Available Competencies on the left to move them to Selected Competencies on the right.
- Click the small square icon in the top right to return to the list.