This feature is used to connect your organization's competencies to PCRS, the competency set utilized by the AAMC CI.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Curriculum Mapping > Curriculum Inventory > CI Competencies > [Select Competency Set]
TIP: Most organizations will only have one Competency Set showing here.
This report is used to review the current status of the linkages between the CI Competency Set and an organization's internal Competency Set. Depending on your competency set, there are 2 options:
- Automap: If the competency sets are the same (i.e. PCRS), you can use the Automap feature to link the sets. To complete this, click Automap at the top of this screen.
- Mapped Competencies: If the two sets are not an exact match, you will have to link to the two sets by hand. To link the competency sets manually, click the number in the Mapped Competencies column.
Manually Link CI Competencies
- Click an item in the Available Competency column on the left to move it to the Selected Competencies column on the right.
- Repeat this step until all of your organization's competencies are linked to the CI competencies.
- Click the Box to Save and Exit the screen.
Additional Quick Check
For further information on performing an additional Competency Set Check, refer to G&O Version: Competency Check