The CI Sections report shows the Sections/Rotations for each Course, in a selected Academic Year, that have been chosen to represent each Course in curricular and accreditation reports.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Curriculum Mapping > Curriculum Inventory> CI Sections > [Select Year]
NOTE: By default, the system selects the first Section/Rotation of each Course as the CI (representative) Section/Rotation. If there is another Section that you believe more accurately represents the Course, you can click the name of the current CI Course and choose a different Section/Rotation.
- Section Count: This column displays the Section count
- CI Section: Click the name of the Course under the CI Section column
- From the selection provided, choose a preferred Section and Save Record
Step 3: Select a Section/Rotation that best represents the Course
- Use the drop-down menu to select the most appropriate Section/Rotation for the CI Report.
- As you hover over the Section/Rotation, the dates for the Section/Rotation will be shown.
- When you have selected the correct Section, click Save Record to save and exit this screen.
- Repeat these steps for any other Courses that need a Section selected for the CI Report.