When adding a new set of goals and objectives to a curriculum, you may want to map it to competencies prior to activating it.
A competency set can only be mapped to one set of goals and objectives at a time.
By following this procedure, you can clone your existing competency set in order to map your new goals and objectives without disrupting your current curriculum mapping.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Curriculum Mapping > Organization > Competencies > Competency Set Manager
Select the Competency Count for the one you want to clone.
Competency Set Manager
Navigate back to Admin Toolbar > Curriculum Mapping > Organization > Competencies
- Select Competency Set Manager.
- Click Add Competency Set
Add Competency Set
- G&O Version: Choose version for the new Competency Set link. (This G&O Version must exist prior to this step.)
- Name: Create a name for the cloned Competency Set that will signal its relationship to the new G&O set.
- Save Record.
NOTE: For more information on how to create a new Goals and Objectives version, see How to create a new Goals and Objectives G&O Version.
Select Competency Set
- Click Select Competency Set.
- Select the version just created from the dropdown menu.
- Click Run Report.