Faculty: Assessment > Linked Events Manage Exams
Path: Linked Event Screen > Assessment > Exams > Manage Exams
From the header named Access?: Click the NO link to set up access to the Exam for Linked Events by Group/User
The Groups Access Time screen lets you specify access time to an Exam and (optionally) the feedback for the Exam. To finish setting up the Exam you will need to provide access by completing the options below:
- Start Date (*): Beginning date for access
- Start Time (*): Beginning time for access
- End Date (*): Ending date for access
- End Time (*): Ending time for access
- Staggered: If this flag is set, each Student will be required to wait between 10 to 60 seconds to gain access to the Exam. Their clock will start after the staggered start. The purpose of the stagger is to ensure that the server and/or network is not overwhelmed.
- Exam Duration: This defines the duration of the exam. NOTE: If the end of the duration is after the End Time, then the duration will be shortened.
- Max Submissions: The maximum number of times that the Exam can be taken by Student. The default is 1 (one).
- Erase on Retake: If set to YES, more than one submission is allowed, this flag will reset the Student's results on each retake. The default is NO.
- Feedback Days: The number of days to display a feedback link for the Exam on the source Course, Event, or Long Event screen.
- Feedback begin date: (NOTE that the next four settings override Feedback Days). This field defines the begin date for displaying a feedback link for the Exam
- Feedback begin time: Begin time to start displaying feedback on the begin date
- Feedback end date: Ending date for displaying feedback
- Feedback end time: Ending time, on the ending date, to display feedback
- Reminder Day: Number of days before the exam to display a reminder
- Announcement Days: Number of days before the Exam to create an announcement for the Exam
Once all required parameters have been entered, click Save
Note: You are creating a new Exam access time in a Linked Event Set. A copy of the access time will be saved to the other Linked Events in the Set.