Event Reports Overview
Event Reports Menu
Path: Home > Admin Toolbar > Course Management > Event Reports
- All Events: This report will generate a list of all Events for the date range specified.
- Events Times by Department: This report will generate a list of Events by Hours, Faculty and Event Type.
- Events Times by Faculty: This report will show all Faculty participation for a given date range, Event type, and school year.
- Event Times by Type: This report will list all the Events of the selected Event Type and selected Academic Year.
- Events by Instructor: This reports will list all Events for a selected Instructor.
- Events by Faculty: This screen lets you define the filter with which to view Faculty activity.
- Events by Type: This report will list of all the Events of the selected Event Type and selected Academic Year.
- Events by Location/Date: This report lists all Events by location and date/time.
- Event Types per Year: This screen lets you select an Academic Year for the Event Type report.
- New Events: This option will show you all Events that were created within a specified date range.
- Summary by Type/Year: This option will generate a summary count of hours per Event Type for a given Academic Year.
- Student Hours per Event Type: This option will let you select a Course and will then run a report displaying all of the hours of the Students in the Course.
- Personal Events: This reports displays all Personal Events, who is the owner and the date.
- Conflict Report: This report shows the Events that are in conflict for a given Academic Year.
- Canceled Events: This report shows the Events that are canceled for a given Academic Year.
- Broadcasting Events: Use this screen to set the parameters for your Broadcasting Usage/Exception Report.
- Events per School Year: This report will list all Event Types for a selected Academic Year and School Year.
- Event/Year Detail: This report will show all of the Event for a given Academic and School year for a given program within your system.
- Event Type Hours Summary: This report shows the average number of hours of instruction per Student per Event Type per Course for a given Academic and School Year.