This report shows a summary list of all Users by their Affiliation.
User Affiliation has a number of uses, some of which depend on the type of User:
- Students - Affiliation normally represents the Student's current School Year, graduating, or entry year.
- Faculty - Affiliation often is used to identify the Instructor's main Department.
- Staff - Affiliation can be used to identify the Staff member's primary Department.
Path: Home > Admin Toolbar > People > Reports > By Affiliation
NOTE: In many systems the affiliation is set by the roster and/or user import routines. These routines are customized per institution. If your institution uses the Import options to update affiliation then any changes you make using this feature will be over-written by the next roster and/or User import.
This report shows a list of Users for a given Affiliation.
In this example, they are affiliated with A-CRP. You will notice that some are Students and all are Faculty.
- Filter the list by primary Role: Student Only, Staff Only, or Faculty Only
- Re-assign Affiliation: You can use the options in this report to do a bulk re-assignment of affiliations.
This option will let you reassign some or all of the Users in the current affiliation to a different affiliation. You can choose to assign the users to an existing affiliation or you can create a new affiliation.
- Type in the name of the New Affiliation
- Select Users: Use the check boxes to select new members.
- Click Continue