There are several ways to add or remove a User from a Group.
- You can manage the User's Groups via the User Management screen (refer to User Management)
- You can manage the Group's Users via Group Management.
This article will show you how to add/remove a User from a Group using the Group Management function.
Path: Home > Admin Toolbar > People > Groups > Group Management
- Begin typing the Group name it in the Search box.
- Or double-click the search box to generate a drop-down menu of Groups to choose from.
- Or, click View All Groups to get a list of all the available Groups.
TIP: If you clicked View All Groups, select the name of the Group to open the Group Management screen.
Maintain User List
- Use the two columns to add or remove the User/s from the Group.
- To add a User, click the User's name in the left column (Active Users) to move it to the right column.
- To remove a User, click the name of the User in the right column (Group Users) to send them back to the Active Users column.
- When finished editing, click the small square icon in the top-right corner of the screen to save and exit.