This option is used to find or create new Portfolio Documents, which are definitions of the Documents that will be required in a Portfolio.
Once a Document is defined, it can be added to any existing Portfolio Category by the administrator of the Portfolio.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Assessment > Student Portraits > Portfolios > Documents
Documents must be pre-defined by a Portfolio Document Type.
- Double click to display examples of Defined Document Types.
- If you need to define a new Document Type, use the Create New Document option.
Create New Document Type
- Create new Document Types
- Update existing Document Types
- Delete existing Document Types
- Reactivate deleted Document Types
Once a document is defined, it can be added to any existing portfolio Category by the Administrator of the Portfolio.
Please refer to the article on Portfolio Templates