Section: Messages Tab
Leo's messaging allows you to create Announcement and/or Email messages to selected recipients within Leo. To send a message, you must have:
- A recipient, or recipients.
- A subject. You must have something in the subject field before an Email can be sent
- You must check the Ready to post box. By default, this option is selected for you.
- You must select either the Email or Announcement option, or both. By default the Announcement option is set.
To send an Announcement you will need:
1. Ready to post: This is by default selected for you, if you are not ready to post, uncheck the box.
a. Announcement: By default the Announcement option is set
b. Email: You can use the Email option or both.
2. Recipients: Use the scissors to edit your recipient list.
3. Announcement Options: Use this feature to further customize your event announcement.
4. Text Body: Use the WISIWYG editor to customize fonts, add tables, links and more.
5. Paper Clip: Add attachments
6. Send your announcement.
Student Only Announcement
Only the Students in this Course will receive this message from the Student who sent it.
Faculty and CD Announcement
Only Faculty and Course Directors will receive this message from the person who sent it.
Course Director Announcement
Only the Course Directors will receive this message from the person who sent it.