Section: Mapping Tab
These are the Mapping features that are available to Students in their Courses.
- Event (view): Opens the Event or Long Event screen.
- Session Objectives: Opens the Session Objective.
Course G & O
Event G & O
This report shows Goals & Objectives that have been mapped at the Event level. There are many ways that objectives can be mapped at the Event level, including:
- Directly linked to the Event
- Linked to Session Objectives that have been linked to an Event
- Linked to Content (documents, videos, links) that have been linked to an Event
You can click on the count of learning objectives to get a detailed listing.
Hover over the Goals or Objectives to see the full description.
Competencies are Program or accreditation-level measures. Your school may have its own institution-based competencies in addition to PCRS, ACGME, NBME, etc.
Your institution may make these viewable to students.