Section Screen Overview
Courses displayed in the Courses List are those that a Student is currently enrolled in or has previously been enrolled in.
Click the Course Name link to go to the Course Information Screen
NOTE: Faculty and Course Directors will see all courses that they are associated with.
- Section: The Course a Student is enrolled in.
- Screen Menu: Assessment, Discussion, Events, Tree View, and Screen help
- Section Information and Description
- Tabs: Materials, Announcements and Mapping
- Materials Download Tools
Section Menu (2)
The Tree View allows you to view the Goals and Objectives that have been linked to the courses, events, long events, exams, materials, session objectives, diagnoses, and procedures in your system. It is an expanded overview of the overall mapping in your curriculum.
- Export selected files by placing a check before the item.
- Expand or collapse the tree by clicking the + or - signs.
- Sort the Tree: by Week, Day, Event type, Instructor, Location, G&O, Theme and Competency
- Example of an expanded Tree View
For detailed information on this screen, please refer to Section: Tree View
Course Information (3)
The course screen is the repository for the basic information about your course. It shows you:
- Begin and End Date
- School Year
- Your Role
- Course Director and contact info
- Course Coordinators
- Basic course description
Section Tabs (4)
Current announcements for this Course can be sent via an Announcement or Email to the Course, Students Only, Faculty and CD, or Course Director. This is available to Users associated with this Section.
For detailed information on Messages and Announcements, refer to the article Section: Messages Tab.
Course Material Download Tools (5)
- You can click on each item to download the document (or open a new window for web links).
- Or you can select all or multiple select and then click the download icon to begin the download process.
- All files will download as a .Zip file
For more information on the Download Tools, see this section of the Calendar article.