Exam Question Categories allow you to organize and assign Exam Questions based on Categories.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Assessment > Exams > Question Categories
NOTE: You must have Administrative access in order to create or edit Exam Categories.
Edit/Add New Category
The required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Name: The name of the new Category.
- Sequence: This number represents the order in which this Category will appear in the list of Question Categories. The smaller the sequence number, the higher up it will appear on the list.
- Provisional: Indicates if this is a temporary Category (default = No).
- Owner: Select the owner of this Category. If no owner is assigned then the Category is publicly available, but only users with Administrative access will be able to edit/manage this Category. If an owner is assigned, only that owner will be able to use and manage the Category.
- Deleted: Set this field to Yes to remove the Category from the list. To view deleted categories, return to the previous screen and click Deleted Items.
Make sure to click Save Record to save your new Category.
NOTE: If no owner is assigned, then only administrators will be able to change or delete this Category
NOTE: If you create a Category and do not assign yourself as the owner, you will not be able to manage that Category unless you are also an administrator.