A Response Set is a pre-defined set of Responses that can be used for any question in an Evaluation. Response Sets can come in handy when you want a the answers to a question to be simple.
An example of this could be the following responses: Strongly Agree, Agree, Neutral, Disagree, Strongly Disagree. This is a typical example of an Evaluation Response Set.
Path: Assessment > Evaluations > Response Sets
- Click an existing Evaluation Response Set to edit the Response Set
- Add New Response Set: Create a new Response Set
Edit Response Sets
- Response Set Name: Begin typing to edit/change the Name of the Response Set and click the Save Record button
- Edit Responses: Click the link to edit the current responses
- You can click any of the Responses to edit them
- Clicking Add Response will allow you to make a new response,
This screen is used to enter the responses that make up the Response Set. The actual response is the only required field (*).
TIP: If you need a higher response value, your System Administrator can adjust the maximum response value in the Account Manager, in the Evaluations section.
- Response: This is required (*)
- Description: Optional
- Sequence: Sequence order
Value: Value for use in analyzing responses(with up to two decimal places)
By default, fields with a value of zero are considered not applicable and these responses are not used to calculate averages or generate grades.
- Include zero value in grading & stats: Click this to include zero values in grading and stats.
- Save Record
- Deleted: Yes/No toggle