This report shows you a list of all available Evaluation Forms that you can access.
- You can normally access only those forms which you created.
- If you have a very high level of security, you can access all forms.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Assessment > Evaluations > Eval Listing
- Edit: This link will take you to the Evaluation Editor
- Copy: This link is used to make a copy of an Evaluation Form.
- Archive: To archive an Evaluation check this box. Once this box is checked the Evaluation Template will move into the Archive Folder.
- Create New Evaluation: For detailed information on creating a new evaluation , please refer to the article Create an Evaluation.
- Search: Begin typing the name of the Evaluation you are looking for
- Deleted: Listing of all deleted Evals
- Archived: Click on this button to review and/or reactive an Evaluation Template.
NOTE: If you change the meaning of an Evaluation by editing certain parts (Question text, Response text, Response values, etc.) of an Evaluation Form after Users have responded, you may impact their responses or possibly even your Gradebook. Fixing typos, grammatical errors, or updating the Evaluation Form name/description should not necessarily impact the meaning of an existing Evaluation.
TIP: If you need to make changes to an Evaluation Form, but you've already begun using the Evaluation Form and Users have submitted responses - you should use this function to make a copy of the Evaluation Form and edit the new Copy.
This is the Evaluation/Survey Editor. For a preview of the Evaluation use the Eye Icon.
- In the right corner of theEvaluation Editor, there is a box with an arrow icon.
- Click this icon to preview your new Evaluation.
Review the Evaluation
Note: Each time you click on the preview icon you will see the most recent updates you have made to your Evaluation Template.
The Evaluation/Pages/Blocks/Questions/Responses for the Evaluation will be copied to a new Evaluation Form, which you can then edit.
- You can include deleted Pages/Blocks/Questions/Responses in the items copied.
To Search for an Evaluation either double click or begin typing the Evaluation's name.
This report will show you all of the Deleted Evaluation Forms for which you have access rights. Normally, you can only access the forms that you created.
- If you have a very high level of access, you can edit all forms.
- You can un-delete any form in this list by clicking on the name of the form and then marking the form as un-deleted.
This report will show you all of the Archived Evaluation Forms which you may have chosen to hide or "archive" old templates. This list will show the Evaluation Templates which are no longer being currently utilized by your institution.
If you archive an Evaluation in error, the List of Archived Evaluations screen will allow you to restore it by unchecking the box.