This report shows you a list of all available Evaluation Forms that you can access.
- You can normally access only those forms which you created.
- If you have a very high level of security, you can access all forms.
Path: Admin Toolbar > Assessment > Evaluations > Eval Listing
- Edit: This link will take you to the Evaluation Editor
- Copy: This link is used to make a copy of an Evaluation Form.
- Create New Evaluation: For detailed information on creating a new evaluation , please refer to the article Create an Evaluation.
- Search: Begin typing the name of the Evaluation you are looking for
- Deleted: Listing of all deleted Evals
NOTE: If you change the meaning of an Evaluation by editing certain parts (Question text, Response text, Response values, etc.) of an Evaluation Form after Users have responded, you may impact their responses or possibly even your Gradebook. Fixing typos, grammatical errors, or updating the Evaluation Form name/description should not necessarily impact the meaning of an existing Evaluation.
TIP: If you need to make changes to an Evaluation Form, but you've already begun using the Evaluation Form and Users have submitted responses - you should use this function to make a copy of the Evaluation Form and edit the new Copy.
The Evaluation/Pages/Blocks/Questions/Responses for the Evaluation will be copied to a new Evaluation Form, which you can then edit.
- You can include deleted Pages/Blocks/Questions/Responses in the items copied.
To Search for an Evaluation either double click or begin typing the Evaluation's name.
This report will show you all of the Deleted Evaluation Forms for which you have access rights. Normally, you can only access the forms that you created.
- If you have a very high level of access, you can edit all forms.
- You can un-delete any form in this list by clicking on the name of the form and then marking the form as un-deleted.