Evaluations Menu Overview
Path: Admin Toolbar > Assessment > Evaluations
The functions in this menu will allow the Evaluation Administrator to:
- Manage all existing Evaluations
- View a comprehensive schedule of on-going Evaluations
- Maintain the list of auto email notifications
- Manage the creation and distribution of analytical data and reports
Eval Listing: This report shows you a list of all active (non-deleted) Evaluation forms that you can access.
- For more information, refer to the Eval Listing article
- Courses with Evals: This reports show a list of all courses for a given year that have Evaluations attached to the course.
- Active Evals: This reports displays a list of various criteria for all Active Evaluations.
- Deleted Evals: This screen lets you select the date range for the deleted Evaluation user record report.
Email Triggers: This screen allows you to make a new eval email trigger.
- For more information, refer to the Email Triggers article.
Trigger Log: There is an option to flag one or more responses as triggers. We generally define a trigger response as one that would require immediate or timely intervention.
- For more information, refer to the Trigger Log article
Response Sets: This screen allows you to create a new Response Set for your Evaluations and to review previous Response Sets which have been created in the System.
- For more information, refer to the Response Set article
- Rebuild Eval Schedules: This option rebuilds the Evaluation Schedule.
Resolve Conflicts: This screen allows you to resolve conflicts within the Evaluation system that may arise from errors or a change in policy.
- For more information, refer to the Resolve Conflicts article.
Email Log: This screen lets you enter the parameters for the Evaluation Email Log, which will show a detailed history of emails sent by the Evaluation system.
- For more information, refer to the Email Log article.
User Eval History: This Evaluation user history option lets you review all of the Evaluation of and by a given user.
- For more information, refer to the User Eval History article.
Course Template/Campus User List: This screen shows a list of all active Eval Types and the number of Campus/Course Template admins assigned to those Eval Types.
- For more information, refer to the Course Template/Campus User List article.
Peer Eval Text: This screens lets you enter default system-wide text messages for Peer Evals.
- For more information, refer to the Peer Eval Text article.
Export Eval Responses: This screen will generate a CSV export of all your Evaluation Responses.
- For more information, refer to the Export Eval Responses article.
- Response Trigger Summary: This screen allows you to set filters and run a summary report of Evaluation link triggered responses from students.