The Activity (Bell)
The Activity report will notify you of any other actionable information you need to know, such as updates/changes to upcoming Events, new materials, new Discussion boards, new Assignments, upcoming or due Exams or Evaluations and Lottery/Signups.
The Activity icon will automatically populate with a small number in a red box, indicating how many new or unread activities you have.
Active Activity Report screen
The possible content you may receive in your Activity screen:
- Upcoming Quiz
- Assignments added to a Course
- Event Cancellation or rescheduling
- Evaluation Due (refer to this article on Evaluations for more information)
- Lottery/SignUp (refer to this article on Lottery/SignUps for more information)
- Exam Due
- Exams in Long Events
- Receipt of Grades
- Event Changes due to Group being added/dropped from an Event.
- Event Changes due to Group membership changes
- Long Event changes
- Notification of being added or removed from a Course
- New or updated Discussion board
- New Discussion comments
Delete an Active Activity from the list
To remove an Activity from your list, place a check in the Delete box on the active Activity list, then click the reload/refresh button in your browser.
The Deleted Activities can be accessed and moved back into the Active Activity Report by clicking on the Deleted Activities link.
Make a Deleted Activity Active again.
In the event that an Activity should not have been removed from the Active Activity list, you have the ability to undo the delete.
- In the Deleted Activity Report, remove the check in the box next to the Activity you want to move back to the Active Activity Report.
- Click the Active Activities link to return to the Active screen