The Activity (Bell)
The Activity report will notify you of any other actionable information you need to know, such as updates/changes to upcoming Events, new materials, add/new Discussion boards, Assignments, upcoming or due Exams or Evaluations and Lottery/sign-ups.
The Activity icon will automatically populate with a small number in a red box, indicating how many new or unread activities you have.
Active Activity Report screen
The possible content you may receive in your Activity screen log:
- Upcoming Quiz
- Assignments added to a Course
- Event Cancellation or rescheduling
- Evaluation Due (refer to this article on Evaluations for more information)
- Lottery/SignUp (refer to this article on Lottery/SignUps for more information)
- Exam Due
- Exams in Long Events
- Receipt of Grades
- Event Changes due to Group being added/dropped from an Event.
- Event Changes due to Group membership changes
- Long Event changes
- Notification of being added or removed from a Course
- New or updated Discussion board
- New Discussion comments
Delete an Active Activity from the list
To remove an Activity from your list, you will need to place a check in the Delete box on the active Activity list and select Refresh at the top of the screen.
The Deleted Activities can be accessed and moved back into the Active Activity Report by clicking on the Deleted Activities link.
Make a Deleted Activity Active again.
In the event that an Activity should not have been removed from the Active Activity list, you have the ability to undo the delete.
In the Deleted Activity Report, remove the check in the box next to the Activity you want to move back to the Active Activity Report.