Event Screen Overview
- The Event Screen is the central portal for all things related to an Event.
- This is also where Students and Faculty can view the basic information for an Event.
- Students can view and download Event materials, announcements, discussion boards, etc.
Path: Home > Calendar > Event
Click on the Event that you want to explore in more detail.
The Event Screen
These are the main four components for the Event Screen
- Event Screen Menu
- Event information
- Event Materials, Messages and Mapping
- Event Materials Download Tools
This includes the dress code, attendance, location, date range, time, event type, and a short description of the Event.
This list displays documents by category.
You can click on each item to download the document (or open a new window for web links).
This report shows all of the assignments due in the current Event.
You can click on the name of the folder to upload a document.
Note: That any instructions for the Assignment will be shown when you hover over the Assignment name.
NOTE: Assignments can be date restricted, so you may need to check back at a later time to upload your Assignment.